Hello folks

Options
I am just starting to get serious on weight loss after a number of false starts. Hoping to get to a healthy weight and keep it off.

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Don't worry about what happened before, today is a brand new day, and you can do this! Good luck to you!
  • jshaen
    jshaen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. Feel free to add me as a friend and maybe we can do this together!
  • flamingo1227
    Options
    Hi - I've found that the support system is great. Feel free to add me as a friend - we learn so much together.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Today is another Monday for me. Hoping that is the last first Monday of starting over. Feel free to add me. The support here is awesome!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hello, today is a new day and a chance to start over! Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • tinkteri
    Options
    I am right there with you...I am really trying to stay focused and succeed this time. I will send a friend request out to you .
  • vvanm
    vvanm Posts: 157
    Options
    Seeing what you eat on the food log every day really makes a huge difference. Log EVERYTHING good and bad. Take weight off your problem list. Life gives us enough problems we can't control. Wishing you success!
  • htherrien0406
    Options
    Welcome! This is an amazing support site/group!
  • renehallen
    renehallen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Same with me! Had so many false starts that I lost count! Been here a week so far and I'm very pleased with all the support. Definitely helps to track food and exercise. If you want more friend support, I'm here for you!
  • KBE1990
    KBE1990 Posts: 38
    Options
    Good luck with the weight loss! You can do it! Just never give up! We will all make mistakes and cheat, if you do, don't be so hard on yourself! Just keep at it and you will get there in no time! :)
  • La_Guerita956
    Options
    HI, MY NAME IS SONIA, I AM A 34 YR OLD HISPANIC FEMALE. I AM A MOTHER OF 5 WONDERFUL CHILDREN. I AM ON HERE BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED FROM DIET PILLS TO EVERY KIND OF DIET I CAN FIND YET NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME. I ALSO HAVE HYPOTHYROID WHICH I GUESS DOESNT HELP ME AT ALL :( I WOULD LIKE TO BE MORE ENERGETIC N HEALTHY FOR MY KIDS. SO I HOPE BY USING MYFITNESSPAL N WITH EXERCISE N EATING HEALTHY THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO MEET MY GOAL. I ALSO HOPE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS :)