Want to lose 20lb fast/eat back cal burned

Options
Okay, so I wanna lose weight really fast! like 20 in 3 weeks and wasw wondering... Do u have to eat the calories you burn off back? I mean i really dont want to but figured I would ask!

K thanks!!!

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Bad Moofey. It's Monday. Go iron your troll pants and go for a walk. :p
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    *starts ironing pants while sobbing*
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Try the exploit where you eat about 15000 calories a day. There's this glitch where if you eat more than 99,999 calories in a week, you break the damage limit and start going into the negatives.
  • KBE1990
    KBE1990 Posts: 38
    Options
    I don't eat the calories I burn. I've lost 14lbs in 5days by doing that lol...
  • Manervia10
    Manervia10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Try the exploit where you eat about 15000 calories a day. There's this glitch where if you eat more than 99,999 calories in a week, you break the damage limit and start going into the negatives.

That makes absolutely no sense. If you eat 1200 calories and exercise you do not have to eat back the calories. Jilian Micheals has a strict diet and exercise program that has you eating 1200-1300 a day plus exercise (that I have done and I know that it burns a lot of calories!!). So if you dont eat them back you will lose more weight.

Hope this has helped!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    If you don't eat them back you will STARVE!!!!!!! :p
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    NO JUST LOG YOUR EXERCISE DOUBLE!!
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I never-never eat them back and in fact I find it hard to eat 1200 somedays-so I don't-MFP gives me the red "too few calories" but I do not feel starved and am losing weight.
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options

That makes absolutely no sense.

.... :laugh:

On a serious note... I used to lose a lot of weight in college by drinking til I blacked out and dancing out at bars until my feet bled. Might be worth a shot or ya know, light up :smokin:
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options

^^^^^^ This!!! LMAO!!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

That makes absolutely no sense.

.... :laugh:

On a serious note... I used to lose a lot of weight in college by drinking til I blacked out and dancing out at bars until my feet bled. Might be worth a shot or ya know, light up :smokin:

You could light it up, but getting over the munchies is hard *kitten* work man!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Just keep adding exercise until when you click done logging button and it says "if every day was like today you'd weigh ..... (make sure its 20lbs less) " :)
  • FW36726
    Options
    Would not recommend trying for 20lbs in three weeks. However if you plan on trying, up your exercise do not decrease your calories. Also make sure you are not shorting yourself on protein as it is an important muscle building item.

I also get the you are not eating enough calories notice on the 1200 cal. Honestly though unless you are way anal regarding your calorie counts you most likely are getting the calories it just isn't worth the effort to keep track of every single one. I don't track my sugar/creamer in my coffee each day. But I also try very hard not to have Starbucks or similar types of drinks as much as I like them.:wink: