THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS OCTOBER!

Options
2»

Replies

• blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    winter squash and pumpkin everything! baking butternut or acorn squash with a little bit of butter/cinnamon is soo good and comforting and healthy. also haunted houses, camping, leggings, coats and jackets, dressing up for halloween, walks in the crisp weather, seeing family/friends during the holidays and being fit and in shape when i see them.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Watching Friday the 13th!!
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My daughter's birthday
    Sweatshirts and tennies
    Campfires
    Sitting on the front porch smoking cigars with my neighbor
    Scary movie marathons
    Trick or treating with the kids
    Costume parties
    Normally, I'd say the start of hockey season... smh
  • CABA01
    CABA01 Posts: 33
    Options
    Better health, looking for a cheaper flat... and beside as much fun as posssible!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Fall fashion!!!! Skinny jeans and leggings tucked into boots, cozy sweaters and scarves, leather and denim jackets.

The sound and smell of fallen leaves crunching under my feet.

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! I want to strut my stuff in a tiny costume!

The beautiful fall colors here in Minnesota. Going to corn mazes, haunted houses, pumpkin patches and apple orchards. Carving pumpkins.

Being able to cozy up in big thick blankets and not sweat!

Fall food & drinks like pumpkin, sweet potatoes, apples, squash, apple cider and hot chocolate, & chili. Being able to bake without wanting to kill myself from the heat.

Fall TV shows like Dexter, American Horror Story, Amazing Race, Two Broke Girls, Boardwalk Empire. Oh, and Magic Mike comes out on DVD on October 23rd. :wink:
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Buying a new fall wardrobe because after losing over 60 pounds total, all of last years clothes are to big!! :)

^^^^ thats great!!! congrats!!
  • AdrianasMombieED
    AdrianasMombieED Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    it will be my daughter's 1st halloween :D
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    HALLOWEEN WITH MY 9 Year Old!!!!!!! That and trying to join the 1,000 lb club .... AND trying to get bodyfat down to 10% ... AND ... ........ Looks like going to be a busy month for me LOL!! Going to my best and as long as Jack has fun Trick or Treating the rest really doesn't matter :)
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    it will be my daughter's 1st halloween :D

Big SMILES :)
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems to be born in October... I think because Valentine's was about 9 months ago? Hahahaha

Actually people born in October tend to be conceived on New Years! I explained this to one of my friends who was born on October 6th and he was disgusted just finding out 24 years later lol.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Surprising my kids with a trip to Disney in 11 days !

I'm going to Disneyland in 11 days! :)
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My birthday,October 13.
  • JohnnyKitty
    JohnnyKitty Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems to be born in October... I think because Valentine's was about 9 months ago? Hahahaha

Actually people born in October tend to be conceived on New Years! I explained this to one of my friends who was born on October 6th and he was disgusted just finding out 24 years later lol.

Hmmm wouldn't it be Valentine's? Because that's February, and then within the ninth month later is October... Or I guess it could be both depending on the time haha xD So gross.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    MY BIRTHDAY!! October 24th.

My Birthday is October 4th, my Mom's is the 2nd & my parents 56th wedding aniversery is the 11th. :heart:

But I'm looking forward to HALLOWEEN :devil: the most! My favorite holiday....free candy....dress up to be anything you want to be & not required to spend it with the relatives! Wooo Hooo!!!!:bigsmile:
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Hmmm wouldn't it be Valentine's? Because that's February, and then within the ninth month later is October... Or I guess it could be both depending on the time haha xD So gross.

9 full months for a full term baby, so all the way through september. so if they are a little bit late it is the beginning of october. if they are a little bit early then the end of september.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    1. Today started huntin' season! So yay! Deer meat!
    2. Cooler weather.
    3. Sweaters.
    4. Almost Christmas!
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    October is my favorite month, I love fall. October 4th is my son's 6th birthday and October 29th is mine!!!!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Cold Weather, All Things Pumpkin flavored, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Family Time... Seeing my son Smile!
  • Tobethin608
    Tobethin608 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Halloween, fall colors, a new outlook on life!