ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
This really was a big hit to me and I thought I would share ...1 rectangle graham crackers ( honey, plain , cinnamon , or even the chocolate ones) and 2 Tbsp. Free Cool Whip( for more ice cream just add more whip) .. how ever much u desire ...Break the graham in half ... Spread the cool whip on one side of the graham and cover with another and freeze for atleast an hour, longer if u can wait... so easy to add up the nutritional facts and so satisfying for the sweet tooth ..Also a 2 mins prep .. and the most it will cost is like $5.00 ... ENJOY!!!!

Replies

• deba1963
    Options
    These are awesome! I make them with the chocolate grahams. If you don't mind a few more calories, you can add a few of the mini chocolate chips to the cool whip before spreading on the crackers. YUMMY!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I make these and they are good. My kids even like them.
  • KristinaL
    Options
    Mmmmm that sounds good to put the chocolate chips in with it .. alrhough that would add some more calories... either way they are delicious!!!!
  • laurenashley923
    Options
    bump :)
  • Rosa1558
    Rosa1558 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for years...diet or no diet these are good!! I even slice some strawberries in between.