Feedback or input... what you all think?

Options
So it's been about two weeks since I was last at the gym, I've maintained my weight thankfully. I got sick and had some wounds that needed to heal and finals week as well.

So I'm going to go back it at tonight and trying to figure out if I should try to jump right back into my old routine or if I should do something more modified and focus more on cardio. My previous run was very intense on the cardio 7 days a week and 4 days of cardio and strength training.

So basically how many have you been in my shoes and what did you do to get back at it?

Replies

• kayla1125
    Options
    I would do something modified and work back up to where you were.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Listen to your body! Start slow and cautiously work your way up. You're young...you'll bounce back fast!
  • sandra152
    Options
    I am going to the gym tomorrow and the instructer is going to work out a plan fpr me as I have just been doing ny own thing since I started so hopfully I should see some results in the following weeks fingers crossed.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Don't baby yourself. I missed the gym for 10 days, went back and worked out like a beast! It's not worth doing if you're going to do it half assed.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I jump right back in. Go hard or go home. Btw, tomorrows day 1. :D I was serious. :p