coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Jax
    Ty
    Christian
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    How about Levi? (Levi is my son's name). By all means, you can borrow it! :)
  • juiletflt
    juiletflt Posts: 159
    Options
    Zebulon. Congratulations!
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Klaus(;
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My sons name is Jordan Tyler. :) I also really like Owen and Elijah.
  • jonondra
    jonondra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Knox Astrodon (official dinosaur of Maryland)
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Jaxon :)
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Cornelius!! or Boomer!! Both awesome football names!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    CADEN MICHAEL OR JORDAN AUSTIN
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The name that comes to mind is Maximus Minimus. Thank goodness my boys escaped this! Good luck to you and your baby boy!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I like the name Gray, or Grey.
    My sons names are Killian and Jaxson.
    Boys are harder to name I think!
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    There is only one name that will guarantee your childs well being and success in the future......... Chuck Norris
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Austin or Dustin
  • My favourite boy name is Henry.

I don't ever want children, but if I did, I would want to name my son Henry. But since I won't have kids, I'll name a cat Henry.

I'm also fond of Gabriel, Daniel, William, Adam, Peter, Seth (my nephew's name), Elliot (my other nephew's name)...

Yeah. Those are all the names I can think of that I like a lot.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    If I had another son, I'd name him Seth. Or Batman.
  • boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    Cael
    Sebastian
    Charles
    Kegan
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Aiden, Lucas, Brayden, Mason, Jace
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You live far from me, so I don't really care if you happen to use any of my names:

Thorben/Torben ("Thor" or "Tor" as a nickname. I have to look into exact Danish pronunciation, as I've heard some Scandinavian pronunciation that pronounces the "th" as "t". Oh, and I'm part Danish, so I get a pass on this name, damnit!)

Rembrandt ("Remy" for short. I'm half Dutch, so again... I get a pass on this one!)

I've always liked the name "Lucas". If I ever use it, I'll go with the Dutch spelling of "Lukas". I've only ever known very cool, charismatic, charming, nice and good-looking guys with this name, in my life.

"Jacob" is a common name within my family, on my Dutch side. Going further back, it uses the "YACK-uhb" pronunciation, which just sounds ucky in an English speaking country like this one. It was my Opa's name, and he took on the English pronunciation that most people know ("JAY-kuhb"). Since then, I've had two cousin on that side of the family who have been named after my Opa. Sadly, we lost one of them at age 15 just 3 and 1/2 months ago. Young Jake was an incredibly accomplished young man (Hap Ki Do black belt, sailing, army cadets, excellent marksman, 85% average in school, great relationship with his parents and older sister, TONS of friends... everyone loved him, and he was a super awesome happy kid). Soooo.... I have nothing but positive feelings for this name, and "Jacob" is going to be a middle name, at the very least, for a boy that I hope to have. It is a lovely name, feel free to use it.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    There is only one name that will guarantee your childs well being and success in the future......... Chuck Norris

i-kicked-his-*kitten*.jpg