Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV that might help some people with sugar cravings

2»

Replies

• Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    I agree with the Opening Post .. I try to eat pretty clean, and dont really have anything sweet at all.

My point in.. nowadays I can taste the sweetness in things I never did before! ... Like if I drink a glass of skimmed milk .. or eat a piece of bread.. even tomato puree .. I can taste SUGAR! ... haha
  • mishomart
    mishomart Posts: 25 Member
    Kraft Dinner..must be canadian. It's macaroni and cheese from a box :)
  • 2wawas
    2wawas Posts: 44 Member
    Hilarious! Love it! Some house guests brought butter tarts into the house on the weekend.....I haven't had ANY baked goods for 11 months....I tried so hard not to eat one..I even woke up in the middle of the night and contemplated getting up to get one...but I didn't. My darling husband, realizing my struggle hid all but one and presented it to me on Sunday with my morning coffee..He said "You've worked hard for 11 months..you've lost 66 lbs....treat yourself! And I did..and I enjoyed it!
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    I love this! Great post!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!