Really, be my damn friend!

Options
Only one person looked at my last friend request post. Perhaps FatherofEight isn't a very sexy name. Anyway, trying to drop a few pounds, quit smoking, and love to lift weights. Need motivation. Friend me if your a motivator, please.

Replies

• jeanniebouchard
    jeanniebouchard Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New to MFP, not new to counting calories though I would love to have some friends on this. I have no friends that are on this and really dont have many friends that have to be on a diet or watch what they eat. I have 3 kids with the range of 18 to 1, so I would love to get some tips from other mothers or fathers. Feel free to send me a friend request
  • sunshinedays2
    Options
    sent you a request
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :-)
  • skanabar
    skanabar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started a few days back but I am down with back problems right now, so will have to be tight on my food intake since i cant workout at all. sent u a friend request
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Welcome Todd! Wow - eight kids, huh!? I have just one and my hands are full!!!

I quit smoking cold turkey a few years back... it was hard. But losing weight now seems harder to me. I am hoping I am as sucessful and droppiung lbs as I was at dropping smokes.

Friend me if you want to!
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Sure! Are you always this pushy? And how do you manage 8 kids? I know, you probably hate that question, but as a single mom of 2 (who wanted more before I started having kids) I'm always wondering how people actually survive that many personalities and schedules!
  • smiles4791
    Options
    Get to work Buddy, you ain't gonna get anywhere just sitting around doing nothing. (is that what you where looking for?)