Need Motivational Friends!

Options
Hiii! I'm Rebecca, and this is my first day on here. =]

I'm signing up to the gym tonight, getting my first batch of good groceries, etc.

I have all of the tools that I need, as the internet is full of them, but I don't have the motivational friends that I need.

I've gained 30 lb.s since living with my boyfriend. We eat out a ton and his bad eating habits have definitely affected my own. Not to mention the stress of taking care of his children and home REALLY do a number on me.

I live a ways away from any friends that I could work out with, so I would super appreciate it if I could get some friends on here to give me the pushes that I know that I need!

I'm looking to truly change my body and energy level. It's a step by step process but I've got my eyes on the prize. I just need people to give me a kick in the rear end because I swerve from the path I know that I should take so often.

I've gotten healthier before. I want to go back to that- and then some.

Thanks for reading, hope you guys have a great day! =]

Replies

• Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and join our little band of merry freaks on a life long journey of being healthy!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add request. I am looking for new motivational friends too! And I try to be the same!!
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I"m looking for some motivational friends too...I sent you a friend request thing.
  • kohler_family1
    Options
    feel free to add me:)
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log in everyday and support and comment on my friends posts. :)
  • acaff07
    acaff07 Posts: 12
    Options
    Add me dear. I need some motivational friends myself!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I can definitely relate to being comfortable with a guy and eating out a ton.
  • jsizzle2025
    Options
    Just accepted your friends request
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    sent you a request. I'm on here every day & am happy to support.
  • sugarzee
    Options
    Hi, Iam Zee, and Iam on my 2 1/2 months . Just do one day at a time. Do not get upset with yourself if you have a bad day.
    When you start the gym do not overdue. I have a 60 pound goal and 13 is gone. My nickname on line is SUGARZEE., you can
    befriend me if you like. take care and good luck:smile::smile:
  • mstclair03
    Options
    Welcome to the journey! You're already on your way! Anyone feel free to add me, I'm very active on this site. Looking forward to motivating (and being motivated by) you!
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! and good luck...i love being motivated and motivating others so...addddd away all! :)
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 pounds to go also. Feel free to add me!!
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day :)
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here several times a day making sure I log everything.
  • kayla1125
    Options
    Feel free to add me to as like everyone else we need motivation from others to succeed.
  • jennidax
    Options
    Hi, I have been using myfitnesspal app on my iphone since April, but don't get on this site often so it is my first post. I would also love motivational friends. Especially if you are over 40 with a large amount of weight to lose, just like me.
  • jeanniebouchard
    jeanniebouchard Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im not 40, but very close... Ne I have no friends that are on this and really dont have many friends that have to be on a diet or watch what they eat. I have 3 kids with the range of 18 to 1, so I would love to get some tips from other mothers or fathers. Feel free to send me a friend request
  • lindstastic528
    Options
    I am totally with yah! Living with my boyfriend has gotten my eating habbits so messed up! I lived with his puerto rican family for awhile too and the food they cook is so good but some of it is just toooo much. My sisters getting married in a month so I need to lose 10 lbs by the 27th and more then that in general. Its so hard finding things to make that will satisfy both me and my boyfriend.. feel free to add me as well!
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am great at kicking others in the rear lol. Feel free to add me