Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Really, be my damn friend!

Only one person looked at my last friend request post. Perhaps FatherofEight isn't a very sexy name. Anyway, trying to drop a few pounds, quit smoking, and love to lift weights. Need motivation. Friend me if your a motivator, please.

Replies

• jeanniebouchard
    jeanniebouchard Posts: 15 Member
    New to MFP, not new to counting calories though I would love to have some friends on this. I have no friends that are on this and really dont have many friends that have to be on a diet or watch what they eat. I have 3 kids with the range of 18 to 1, so I would love to get some tips from other mothers or fathers. Feel free to send me a friend request
  • sent you a request
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 686 Member
    Friend request sent :-)
  • skanabar
    skanabar Posts: 30 Member
    I started a few days back but I am down with back problems right now, so will have to be tight on my food intake since i cant workout at all. sent u a friend request
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Welcome Todd! Wow - eight kids, huh!? I have just one and my hands are full!!!

I quit smoking cold turkey a few years back... it was hard. But losing weight now seems harder to me. I am hoping I am as sucessful and droppiung lbs as I was at dropping smokes.

Friend me if you want to!
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Sure! Are you always this pushy? And how do you manage 8 kids? I know, you probably hate that question, but as a single mom of 2 (who wanted more before I started having kids) I'm always wondering how people actually survive that many personalities and schedules!
  • Get to work Buddy, you ain't gonna get anywhere just sitting around doing nothing. (is that what you where looking for?)