New to this.... But NEED help!!

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to MFP and want to introduce myself. I am a Russian/Spanish female from Houston, looking for motivation to not only lose weight but to gain muscle and get STRONG!! I am tired of being the chubby girl with the pretty face... anyhow I hope to make some new inspiring friends here :D

Replies

• sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Remember, this is not a diet. It's a lifestyle change. Drink lots of water. Give up processed food and soda. Get moving.
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey! Friend request sent! I feel the same way as you - I want to lose and gain muscle and stop being that chubby girl. BTW - Russian and Spanish..that is an awesome mix!!
  • AdriaMeador
    AdriaMeador Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Here to help!! Friend Request sent!!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    you can friend request me. :) My advice to you would be that the 2 first weeks are the hardest! you dont realize how much crap you are putting in your body till you start looking at the back of the package. good luck! what kind of spanish are you? im mexican from tx but i live in maryland now :(
  • brunoshad
    brunoshad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • mom060812
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I hope you find this website as helpful as i have so far! Remember you are the only one that can stop you from reaching your goal!! You can do this :)
  • RozWynn
    RozWynn Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome I haven't been here that long but I love the accountability