A very special experience

Options
2»

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    That's great, man. And good luck on your own path.
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great story. Thank you for sharing and getting me all teary. :sad:
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    Glad you both have been able to inspire one another.
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Some of the CRAP that goes on in these forums.... its just great to hear a NICE story!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow! Yes, that is very special. When your children finally let you know what you do is important to them and their growth into adulthood, that makes it all worth it. And as you said, someone differently, now you have to live up to the admiration and validate their thoughts and actions. I'm a little envious.
  • aqcannon
    aqcannon Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the positive responses. I apologize for generating an uptick in tissue needs. This was a special experience for me and it means so much more to have so many positive responses on MFP. This is why I love this site. :)
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That is such a neat story. What a wonderful young man you have. You are both lucky!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This brought me to tears! What a wonderful story and beautiful inspiration! Thank you for sharing. :sad: :flowerforyou:
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WOW that is so so awesome! To have a grown child say that to you, to open up to you is just great!! You have definitely been doing something right not just recently but for years!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    warm fuzzy!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!