Looking for new friends...

Options
I am looking for new mad more friends to add. I want to keep on top and have friends who want to help each other and stay on track...I am already ratting ok foods and working out daily along with some days I walk...please add me and we can do this together..I want to lose 50 plus pounds my first goal is 10-20 by dec 1... Also I cut out soda and lots more water..no diet pills either..good luck to all

Jessica

Replies

• 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Add me! :):flowerforyou:
  • StephanieKidd83
    StephanieKidd83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Im in need of support and Im good at being supportive!! :)
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if yah want...

anybody else that wants to add me go ahead
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! always looking for more support!
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Add me :) I started about the same weight this time last year, and we have the same goal :)
  • Mrs_lla
    Options
    You can add me. Post 5 days a wk (M-F) and workout 3x per wk 60+ mins
  • honeybum44
    Options
    hi you can add me, im new to mfp, so anyone else can add me too!!
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people who will stay on this yes we will slip up from time to time but we won't give up...is this still do able???
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    of course, we're human!
    I am looking for people who will stay on this yes we will slip up from time to time but we won't give up...is this still do able???
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i'm all way's looking for supportive friends and anyone else aswell, i'm on everyday :smile:
  • giggles0002
    giggles0002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im new too so add me. Anyone else can add me also.
  • Pounds2Lose
    Pounds2Lose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me. It's always nice to have support!
  • StanziMasaki
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll help cheer you on, and hopefully be cheered on in return! ^O^
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to be up front if you can be supportive of each other and help one another through ups and down then u will good friends to add..please feel free to add me...I have add friends in the past go ur active and I want active friends...
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. Looks like we have about the same goals(well you are starting at about what I am now) :)

I posted a topic a couple days ago at my half-way point. If I can do it, so can you! And I will help support the best I can. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/755365-half-way-just-about-to-my-goal
  • kookeepup
    Options
    I wanna be friends and lose weight together! I've given up soda as well and just doing that, I've noticed changes already so good job!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    (Anyone) Feel free to add me! I'm pretty much ALWAYS on (: I love giving support (:
  • kookeepup
    Options
    @flpmomi you look awesome! great job and keep up the good work!
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Would love to be your friend. Add me as well.:smile:
  • crunch173
    crunch173 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me. :) Always looking for more motivation and support!