Les Mills Combat is here!!

Options
Les Mills Combat is here for PRE-ORDER!! Who is planing to get this program and kill it??? Definitely INTENSE!!

Replies

• crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i do combat every week 4 times a week i love it!!!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    lol @ COMBAT. Lots of gunfire and possible IED's involved?
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    @crazy4lulu - I'm really interested in this program. But have only seen beachbody's online video. Is this something that I can do along with my running - like I am able to with Brazil Butt Lift - or is it too intensive of Cardio like Insanity is? I don't need more cardio, but I'm wanting something to help with strength and flexibility but having fun doing it and not as boring as yoga.
  • pstansel74
    pstansel74 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    They only have the first package up, not the ultimate one :) There's a bunch of outtakes and stuff on Youtube if you are looking for them. And it does look very intense.
  • crazy4lulu
    Options
    i still am not sure what is going on here. i paid 300.00 to learn the course that is liscensed by les milles. i am going back to the gym and chatting with my boss . when i find ourt more. i will let you know. as of right now this has to be liscensed to teach at a club!!! not to sure w t h is going on, but is a rockin *kitten* good time. mixed martial arts cardio kickboxing to kisck *kitten* music tracks.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    They have Les Mills programs at my Goodlife gym, but Combat has never been at a time I can go.
    So it's a DVD now?
  • crazy4lulu
    Options
    They have Les Mills programs at my Goodlife gym, but Combat has never been at a time I can go.
    So it's a DVD now?
    like i said im headed back to the gym tonight and i will find out the specifics as to what is going on!!!
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have tried to pre-order all day with no luck. Has anyone been able to since today was the start date? Also did they mentioned when the Ultimate package would be ready because i am thinking about that one.
  • crazy4lulu
    Options
    i just checked as far as i know it will not be the same as what is offered in the gyms. they are trying to reach out to the public to draw them in and i heard it was only body pump so far. dont quote me thats just what i heard!!
  • pstansel74
    pstansel74 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Much like Les Mills Pump is the BB program that encompasses Bodypump, this one will be the program most like Bodycombat. No it's not going to be exactly the same as the live classes but its a complete course start to finish.
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just FYI - Today is the last day for the Pre-Order special - you will get free shipping, free bonus DVD and ensured delivery before Christmas. Combat is not the same as Pump - Pump is the barbell strenght workout and Combat is a MMA cardio workout - super duper fun - and very much like the in gym Combat classes - it was created by the same people, Les Mills, afterall. The trainers are great - funny and inspiring. Highly recommend!!! I've got mine on pre-order and would love to find some buddies who want to start this Jan 1! Here is a sample of the workout that I recorde: http://youtu.be/3rp8nFqFCBE :blushing:
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I just checked it out on Beachbody.com. Looks like something i'd be interested in doing.