Hi I'm new!

Options
Hi I'm new and my name is Amber and I just wanted to say hello. Also if anyone has any good workout tips for someone with now gym membership and only a weight bench I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello Amber & welcome, I don't lift weights, but if I can say anything it would be to do compound movements.
  • ambercaveny
    ambercaveny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What's compound movements?
  • criesdreams
    criesdreams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm have been using my fitness pal for one week. I Love it! It is easy and it helps me be aware of what I am eating. Now I am ready to make some changes. I want to start adding my exercise. Is there a way to add my exersice program on Wii?
  • Athanasia
    Options
    Hey Amber! I'm new to this site also. Here's a tip for you if you decide the omit the gym membership. Have you heard of the P90X program? I started the program 4 weeks ago and it's awesome! Lost 4lbs too. I like the fact that I can do it at home in my living room in the early A.M. before I start my day. You should read about it on line some time. They also have Power 90 for people who feel the P90X is too much to start with. Anyway, good luck to you! :smile: