New Ways to Use My Whey Protein???

Options
Hi there! I am looking for different ideas for uses of my whey protein! I try to stay away from milk so don't make any shakes with it and I don't like it just mixed with water either. :/ I did try some in my oatmeal this morning which worked but now I am SUPER full and so don't think I want to try that again!! Anyone want to share how they incorporate their whey protein in every day?? All advice appreciated thank you!! :)

Replies

• amandamickey
    Options
    I think you should definitely give shakes a try (I know you said you stay away from milk, but hear me out!)

I don't drink milk but I love making protein shakes - there are infinite possibilities! For the liquid I use either Almond Milk or plain ol' water. Mix a cup of that with a scoop of your protein powder, some frozen fruit, fresh fruit, veggies, etc in a blender with some ice and viola, a delicious smoothie awaits you.

That being said, if you want to incorporate it into baking or use it in other "non-traditional" ways, I suggest checking out this link for a few tips: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/4-whey-wonders-secret-behind-protein-muffins-and-pancakes.html

Hope that helps and happy eating (or drinking!) :drinker:
  • uclown2002
    uclown2002 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love it with low fat yoghurt!
  • wmagoo27
    wmagoo27 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Mix it in a cup of coffee. Add some sweetener and some kind of oil. Really delicious.