lost it for a week

Options
Ok I will admit that I lost it for a week, but now I am back to get on track.
Just need to tell someone that I lost it so they can push me back on to track.
I am going to be ordering the TRX Force kit, to really rev my work outs.
If anyone uses the TRX system please tell me how you like it or don't like it.

Till next time.

Replies

• aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BUT IM GETTING ALOT OF SUPPORT TO NOT QUIT SO START AGAIN EAT RIGHT AND HEALTHY.
  • annerssju
    Options
    I lost it for longer than a week- probably closer to 2!!!!!!!!! I blame the snow, we've been stuck indoors and eating bad foods! But excuses are over, I'm back to counting calories and working hard. Summer will be here before we know it!!!!!! We can do it :)
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Stay consistent. Your will power and motivation will drive you to the finish line.
  • ZacharysMom
    Options
    I haven't lost the motivation to go workout but I been going over my calories. For whatever reason I'm hungry hungry hungry. Plus it didn't help that I had movie popcorn this week :( and bread kills me. I LOVE bread. Hopefully you can get back into things. I know how bad I feel when I don't do so good. So keep up the good work :)
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Lost it too for about week - or two. Kids sicks with flu and back to bad habits. Best thing - go back to what you know - start over and exercise more to get back on track. It's ok to fall off - more important is to get back on.
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose this?
  • ladyz23
    Options
    Don't give up the best goal is knowing you are healthier by doing this. Wow, to everyone that responded to this post, and thank you to the lady that has lost two pounds. I've been doing this for almost two months and haven't lost anything. I do see I actually don't eat enough calories on alot of days. I am blessed to have a husband that is doing this with me, not going to give up, but sometimes....the tears get in the eyes..know what I mean?
  • dkknbj
    Options
    Yes I also screwed up this week. I guess I was disappointed as I thought I would lose weight as I was doing all the right things and the scale acutally went up. However today I am starting again. Good Luck to you . One day at a time.