Single MFPS

Options

Replies

• Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Single, and happily so. Not dating or looking to date. I LOVE being single. :bigsmile: I know I'm in a minority but at least my friends now accept it and don't bug me or try to set me up with people. :grumble:

THIS.
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Single, and happily so. Not dating or looking to date. I LOVE being single. :bigsmile: I know I'm in a minority but at least my friends now accept it and don't bug me or try to set me up with people. :grumble:

THIS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ This!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I’m single and actively dating. Having learned many of the important life lessons and learned a great deal about myself and what I want/need from a partner, it has made me rather picky when it comes to getting exclusive. I have am happy and know how being with the wrong person can change that.

Unlike some people I have encountered on my dating adventures, I have been able to hold becoming jaded at bay and try to give everyone their own chance when getting acquainted. So many people these days try to pigeon hole you, check list mentality you, or just haven’t taken the time to heal and become happy and emotionally stable enough to look for a relationship.

While I know being single can be lonely at times, I’d rather be relatively happy with most aspects of my life and deal with some loneliness than having some nagging, unforgiving, grudge holding, emotionally volatile, poor communicator monopolizing my time. I’m sure I’ll find someone that compliments me, especially now that I’m getting back down to a trimmer size. Because regardless if someone is shallow or not, that first physical attraction is often what gets you in the door to get to know someone….i’ve noticed lots more doors opening up lately!

He read my mind! This exactly but I haven't been single long.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    yup...boo....
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options

THIS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ This!

I third that! :drinker:
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Im single, kinda put dating on standby until I get my fitness in check :)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    :wink: okc/norman right here!
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm single (sigh) ..... :sad:
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Me
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Single and pretty happy/ok with it. I miss having someone to hang out with, and sick of being the 3rd wheel, but then thats when I realized I need a new gay best friend (I moved 2.5 hours away from all my friends about a year ago) instead of a boyfriend, because lets be honest, I don't have time for a relationship. Until a meet a guy who wants to have homework dates, dates to the gym, and is ok with going to bed by 11pm all nights except for the occasional weekend night, then I'll be content with staying single. Oh and until I meet that guy that understands "I really don't want to hang out tonight, I'm too tired" knows it means I'm too tired, not that I'm avoiding them, lol.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee! But I'm only 18 so..... I guess I don't count... lol
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Very happily and joyfully single!! :drinker:
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    <
    Single here!!! :flowerforyou:
  • single and trying to break my habit of finding the worst girls to go out with :)
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    Single/ separated...
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Single and trying to re-enter the dating world...
  • NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Single.
  • emilyerose
    Options
    Single, and not gay. XP
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    forever alone T_T
  • myth4ever