Something you learned today

Options
Williamj
Williamj Posts: 199 Member
Tell us something you learned today.

I learned the wolf guy from True Blood was in the original Spiderman.

tumblr_m6hqx2F8uF1qzo1my.jpg

Replies

• lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I learned that my dog really, really, really likes twizzlers. He ate a whole package from my stash.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    THAT is Alcide? Oh say it's not so!!!!!!

i learned that when i'm bored out of my skull I like to go for a run....

WTF? Who knew?
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I learned that the mealworms that we sell at my pet store bite, little *kitten*!
  • sosino
    sosino Posts: 41
    Options
    That my rice maker is dying, I needs a new one.

Oh and two triad groups had a gungnam style dance off before shooting each other. Made me smile.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    As I've gotten older, I tend to burp up foods I've eaten.

And I "used to" like Garlic Hummus.

....not two hours later, though.
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I learned that people who lack CCR5, a cell surface protein and a primary coreceptor used by HIV to infect cells, are highly resistant to HIV.

Fun fact gleaned from studying for tomorrow's clinical medicine exam. =)
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    I learned that a normal looking check can fool even the most trained eyes and be a fraudulent one.
  • LisaBrown709
    LisaBrown709 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found out that 1 sachet of Lemsip Max Strength Cold & Flu remedy contains 20 calories!!!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    If you don't hold a 2 year old by his collar when leaving the gym he will run out infront of a moving vehicle, gah.
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i may not be as quick as i used to be but i can still find the better footing holes in the rock walls over at the beach!!
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    I learned that I'm actually living in the Matrix so the half gallon of ice cream that I ate last night really didnt matter. yay! :bigsmile:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I also learned that if you see a spider in your car when you are on the highway, the minute you take your eyes off of it , it disappears :noway:
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    I learned that I should always go pee BEFORE I paint my nails...
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I learned not to give up hope. Just yesterday my hubby and I were talking about what's going to happen if we lose our house. Then today a got a call from an employment agency that found my info online. I have an interview tomorrow.
  • emilyerose
    Options
    I learned that dancing to Don't Wake Me Up by Chris Brown is an uncontrolled action!!
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I learned not to give up hope. Just yesterday my hubby and I were talking about what's going to happen if we lose our house. Then today a got a call from an employment agency that found my info online. I have an interview tomorrow.

Congrats and good luck!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    If you don't hold a 2 year old by his collar when leaving the gym he will run out infront of a moving vehicle, gah.

*sigh* story of our life from ages 18 months till around 5 years old. ADHD sucks!!

I learned that mildew in a classroom smells very badly and will give you a headache. :sick:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Today Iearned that some crabs climb trees. We were hiking through a state park that runs along an intracoastal water way and there were small crabs climbing up the trees. It was wild.
  • genefabes
    genefabes Posts: 132
    Options
    I learned that if I forget to give my dog time to do her business before our run, she'll just **** in the street.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I learned that if I forget to give my dog time to do her business before our run, she'll just **** in the street.

I think our dogs know each other.