Whey protein

Options
Can I get at a grocery store or do I need to go to a place like GNC? Also, about how much does it cost and is it worth the price?
Thank you!

Replies

• skaal006
    Options
    You can get your whey protein at GNC or a grocery store, but they usually have artificial sweetners in them. I get mine on vitacost.com, they have really good prices! I get the Biochem Vanilla Whey Protein powder and I put it in my smoothie, it tastes so good and is all natural! They have other falvors to choose from too.
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks! The prices do seem pretty reasonable! I think I'll try it out.
  • Hermit4Hire
    Options
    I get all my protein powders (usually Nature's Best or other non-carbo) online at the link below. Sometimes up to 70% cheaper than retail.

http://www.americannutrition.com/store/index.html
  • brownchristian
    brownchristian Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I buy MAX PROTEIN at GNC. By far the best tasting I have had. With a GNC card can get two bottles for $60 +/-. Chocolate tastes the best imo.
  • scagle4008
    Options
    Can u tell me how to get the "I have been smoke free ticker" I quit February 28, 1996 and I smoked for 34 yrs. Thanks....Shirley Congrats on quitting..It's one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself. I am so proud for you.
  • Kristen81
    Options
    Thank you guys!! Super helpful
  • brownchristian
    brownchristian Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Can u tell me how to get the "I have been smoke free ticker" I quit February 28, 1996 and I smoked for 34 yrs. Thanks....Shirley Congrats on quitting..It's one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself. I am so proud for you.

go to www.smokefreequitmeter.com and download it.
  • Kristen81
    Options
    I'm horrible at making smoothies!! I dont know why I can't seem to get it right. How do I make a good smoothie with Vanilla whey protein powder?
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Yes; No; Too Much; No.
  • scagle4008
    Options
    Thanks