Options

Replies

• PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Black dress!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I like the black better. I think it flatters you more.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I prefer the black dress. If the blue one came in black without the sequins, it would be a harder decision.
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Black one!
  • wendolene17
    Options
    As a wedding photographer, the one on the left is very "Mother of the Bride." Very pretty, but more for an event like that. The black one is great for a reunion!!
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I like the sparkly one!
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That black dress looks amazing on you! Make sure you wear your hair up though to show off the back!

This ^^^ Looks awesome on you :love:
  • janelle1993
    Options
    The black one!! Your have more curves in that one and I love the top detail!
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Definitely the black lacey dress! And wear killer heels! you'll look half of everyone's age there and your husband will be the proudest guy ever Im sure!

good luck!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Black one! I love the back of the dress....very sexy!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    definately the Black dress. sssss smokin'!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    wow lucky you looking very nice in both!! seems like you like the black dress since you took time to show the back details
  • cubouldergirl
    Options
    Black! Most definitely! You look hawt! haha ;)
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My husband votes for the black one..

I think a lot of people will probably be in black and your figure looks great in the sparkly one.. so I vote lavender.
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    WITHOUT A DOUBT - ORDER THE SPARKLY ONE IN BLACK!!! :D
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Go with the black dress and Rock some sexy HIGH heeled shoes. Treat yourself to hair and makeup too. Every other woman I know would do the same. Sephora a lot of times will do makeup for free. They did my daughter's homecoming makeup for free without a purchase of products,
  • sassykayleigh
    Options
    the black looks so good on you!
  • sem021966
    Options
    Absolutely go with the black one. It is GORGEOUS!! (as are you!). The black one is so classy, sexy, and very figure flattering. I agree with the suggestions that if you want some sparkle add some major bling to your ears. A little added color is never bad either - a pop of red somewhere would be fantastic.
  • litterbitt
    litterbitt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like the style of the blue one but in black! LOL. In either case, they need to be shortened just a smidge, to just above the knee.. more flattering to the curve of your leg. Below the knee is just a bit aging. Wear whichever one makes you feel fantastic. A stylish younger haircut or a good updo is in order! Splurge on it! HIGH HEELS are a must.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Just adding to everyones input: Black one is classy yet sexy