Replies

• HealthFreak1967
    HealthFreak1967 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be DEXTER!! [⊙﹏⊙] boo! i love halloween c:
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    As the Borderlands addict I am, I'm going for Mad Moxxi, and my roommate will be Claptrap :)
    Moxxi5.jpg
    def post those, my husband would be thrilled If i made a mad moxxi outfit maybe next year...
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    would love to go as batgirl, but my figure is not there yet.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Batgirl-Adult-Halloween-Costume/11063020
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    thinking about being a package and sitting on peoples door steps...then popping out at them when they try to pick me up...hmm i wonder if this would cause heart failure
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    http://www.costumediscounters.com/sexy-costumes/super-heroes/womens-sexy-batman-arkham-city-harley-q-R880586.html

^I want to go as Harley Quinn from Arkham City but i think i might save it for next year :)
  • mlynwyn
    mlynwyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Not sure this year. Last couple years I went ans Indiana Jones, but this year my band has a decent show at this rock venue so I need to find something that is appropriate for stage (You would not believe how HOT it is on stage).

We were toying with the idea of the Ghost Busters. Our guitar player is the spitting image of Egon!! Plus the constumes are easy to move arround in.

But there lies the question, should the band be all themed? or inidviduals?
    Oh no i believe you!! ive been to shows and it gets suuuper hott!! even with the AC on blast.lol..maybe itd be easier if you guys did a theme but either way i think itd be awesome and everyone would love it especially on a night like that! Id be excited.lol
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    I'm either gonna be this: The-Viking-Deluxe-Costume-CS101-2.jpg or this: 888897.jpg
    Oh wow i really like both of them ive never really seen anyone have a viking costume but i can be a geek at heart and fall for the robin costume too..lol. id go withr= robin ONLY because where i live it gets suuuper hott and i dont think id wana dress like i was goin to the snow.lol..other than that i think there both super cute costumes!!!!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    Princess Leia! My boyfriend is going to be Han Solo for me. Halloween is my absolute favorite and I am so excited to do this costume this year! I am a huge Star Wars fan. It will be the white dress official costume. Now if only i could find someone to be R2D2!
    hahah! thats adorable!!! Star wars will never get old! if you have a dog dress em up as r2d2 LOL
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    My 4yo is going as Batman. I'm going as Bane.
    how cuuute!!!! Love batman!! Bane is awesome!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    Little black dress, witches hat, broom! Easy costume and you get a chance to wear that hot little black dress!
    woot woot! every woman deserves to dress super hott especially on this holiday!!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    As the Borderlands addict I am, I'm going for Mad Moxxi, and my roommate will be Claptrap :)
    Moxxi5.jpg
    Love it!! Looks super cute!!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    would love to go as batgirl, but my figure is not there yet.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Batgirl-Adult-Halloween-Costume/11063020
    Have confidence in yourself hun! Beautiful inside and out and thats all that matters!! If you want it go for it!!!!! ps Love Batman! lol
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    I'm gonna be DEXTER!! [⊙﹏⊙] boo! i love halloween c:
    Awesome!!! Everyone has great ideas!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    thinking about being a package and sitting on peoples door steps...then popping out at them when they try to pick me up...hmm i wonder if this would cause heart failure
    heey thats not dressing up..your just hiding..hahah! might as well open the door and scare the kids WHILE giving out candy..haha! or be a pretty flower pot no one would suspect you
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    http://www.costumediscounters.com/sexy-costumes/super-heroes/womens-sexy-batman-arkham-city-harley-q-R880586.html

^I want to go as Harley Quinn from Arkham City but i think i might save it for next year :)
    omg i think that'd be a cute costume!! why wait til next year??
  • JenSpinnaChick
    JenSpinnaChick Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a mermaid, halloween is also MY favorite holiday!!!!
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    My church throws a trunk or treat for the community. So dressing scary is not an option. Which I am fine with that. But a majority of our treaters are 7 and under. Anyway, I am going to do my trunk in the Wizard of Oz. . So I am going as Dorthy!