The biggest loser family cook book

Options
I cooked 3 new meals today from the biggest loser Family cook book, For breakfast I made the spinach, egg, and cheese breakfast wrap (with a few minor adjustments) Everyone loved them! for lunch I made the thin and crispy gourmet hula pizza (again with some adjustments) Big hit with the kidos, Ernie and I loved it too! for dinner I made Baked ziti with pepperoni and a avocado salad, was it ever good!
They were all so good yet healthy and the kids loved them all!!!!! I will defiantly make all 3 again! I am learning to cook healthy one day at a time!

I love my new cook book!!!!:heart:

Replies

• sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy!
  • iamalexa
    Options
    Do they sell it in stores or do you have to get it online?
  • mwalt1234
    Options
    I would like to know where you can purchase it too

456737.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I have this cookbook too and LOVE it! I've made recipes (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks) from it for the past two weeks and have not been disappointed yet! I found the cookbook on Amazon.com for $13 which is a good deal.
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    They have it just about anywhere. You do not have to go online to order it.
  • sunshine26
    Options
    Do they sell it in stores or do you have to get it online?
    I got it from wal-mart for 19 dollers
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I bought it too, the whole family loves it!!
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I saw it at Target yesterday for $17.99

I'm getting it after I deliver my baby in April!!! :) I don't want to start cutting calories and worrying about losing weight now while I'm in my 3rd trimester.
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    I bought it at amazon for 13 as well, I did see it in walmart for the 19 as well. I havent started the recipes yet, but very soon! And very excited to do so!