Please tell me this isn't true!!

Options
emily0730
emily0730 Posts: 5 Member
My husband and I watch The Soup on Friday nights, and I saw where someone on Celebrity Fit Club weighs 130 lbs????? What the heck? Haha

Replies

• Ashia1317
    Options
    Nicole Eggert.

I think, I'm not sure I'm correct, but she looks like the gal from Charles In Charge?
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Nicole Eggert.

I think, I'm not sure I'm correct, but she looks like the gal from Charles In Charge?

You're too young to know about that!
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    No way! That show was on when I was a kid! And then yea, she was on Baywatch too! C'mon, I'm not THAT young :laugh:
  • kellys524
    kellys524 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yup - Nicole Eggert...Charles in Charle & Baywatch....she's 5'2" and aiming to get down to 115.

I love that show but think I'd be too scared to eat anything if Harvy was yelling at me!
  • m0m2three
    Options
    She was on Charles in Charge & then Baywatch & if you look at her she needs to lose. She is short & should be petite... I bet 100 is good for her???
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    No way! That show was on when I was a kid! And then yea, she was on Baywatch too! C'mon, I'm not THAT young :laugh:

hehe

I haven't seen her in years, but when I was a teen she was pretty hot. :) lol

Wasn't she engaged to Corey Haim at some point? Now he's 80's!
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Yep...Charles in Charge...and Baywatch but that was after she got the boob job. I'm 5'3" and I'd like to be 135...but my best friedn is the same height and she goes between 100 and 110 and looks good too albeit a bit on the extra thin side. OF course, I would give my left arm to be 100 pounds but that isn't going to happen. :)