Biggest Loser on Netflix

Options
Is anyone else excited that there are now 7 seasons of Biggest Loser on Netflix instant streaming?? I know I am!! I've only seen.....oh, about 1 show. Maybe 2. Now I can watch 7 seasons!!!!!!

I'm already inspired to get back into weight loss. This was just the push I needed...to see so many people doing it and doing it the old fashioned way - eating well and working hard.

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know, I had actually just looked a couple of weeks ago and was disappointed it wasn't there. I am like you and have only watched a few episodes here and there never a whole season! There are 12 seasons btw :D
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I love watching it on tv when I'm working out--they work so hard and it makes me want to try harder!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else excited that there are now 7 seasons of Biggest Loser on Netflix instant streaming?? I know I am!! I've only seen.....oh, about 1 show. Maybe 2. Now I can watch 7 seasons!!!!!!

I'm already inspired to get back into weight loss. This was just the push I needed...to see so many people doing it and doing it the old fashioned way - eating well and working hard.

Since it gave you the push you need, I won't say anything but AWESOME!

Ok, changed my mind. That show sets unrealistic expectations for people. Those people workout 6-8 hours a day, are on a very restrictive diet, they also don't show you the part where they are getting fractures all the time, being iced down after workouts, etc. Don't expect to lose 15lbs a week.....expect to lose at a normal, healthy rate of .5-2lbs a week.

K, now I'm done. :-)
  • 2girlymama
    Options

Since it gave you the push you need, I won't say anything but AWESOME!

Ok, changed my mind. That show sets unrealistic expectations for people. Those people workout 6-8 hours a day, are on a very restrictive diet, they also don't show you the part where they are getting fractures all the time, being iced down after workouts, etc. Don't expect to lose 15lbs a week.....expect to lose at a normal, healthy rate of .5-2lbs a week.

K, now I'm done. :-)

I totally understand its not on a "normal" pace of weight-loss. But the results tell me its not easy - even though they get amazing results, its still from hard-work, not surgery or fad diets. I do appreciate that that they do present he opportunities for them to cheat and face temptation. They could cheat if they wanted...

But it's just great to hear people say, "If I can do this....I can do anything!"
  • emily3_0
    emily3_0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else notice that all of the sudden the biggest loser is gone from instant on netflix? Why??? I am ready to cancel my subscription. I am so done with the way netflix treats it's customers.
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else notice that all of the sudden the biggest loser is gone from instant on netflix? Why??? I am ready to cancel my subscription. I am so done with the way netflix treats it's customers.

On the information page for the series it said that BL would be available until the 1st. Netflix probably couldn't retain the rights to it, due to some contracts ending.
  • Loremonger
    Options
    Sucks. I was in the middle of Season 10! Doh! They pull and add shows all the time. I guess I'll have to rot my brain elsewhere for a while. That show was a great motivation, though.
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sucks. I was in the middle of Season 10! Doh! They pull and add shows all the time. I guess I'll have to rot my brain elsewhere for a while. That show was a great motivation, though.
    That show kept me motivated while I nursed a hip injury and gave great nutrition ideas. I am so bummed!!!