i'm new

Options
I'm new to this site, but I have taken the time to look around, and I think it might be very beneficial to me. I originally planned a low cholesterol diet, to support my husband when he went on his, kinda for moral support. Then I got to thinking, hey maybe I should use this time to lose the weight I've been wanting to get rid of...seemed logical:laugh:
I just think it might be easier to lose this weight if I can connect with other people going through the same things, not listening to some skinny model tell me I can do it. She's already skinny, so she really doesn't understand. I want real people with real experiences, that's what makes the difference.:bigsmile:

Replies

• alagrape
    alagrape Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I justed started last week myself. I love the way this keeps up with your calories and ect........It's nice to know there are real people on here with real weight issues. I'm a stay at home mom, and my worst time to diet is at night. I could clean the cabnets and the fridge out at night.....lol. I want to lose 40 lbs, I'm not going to weigh but once a week, because I know I will get discouraged. I've only been dieting for 5 days so I will weigh in on Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing how everyone else is doing, and if you have any good food tips please let me hear from you.