Jane Mansfield, Kate Winslet, Kelly Brook, Beyonce...

Options
Hi, is there anyone else out there that's not into the skinny trend? I really love the bodies of gorgeous, curvy women like Jane Mansfield and Kelly Brook, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for slimming down but keeping a curvy waist and hips? I love being that hourglass shape and I'm worried that when my muffin top and little belly disappears the rest will go as well, I couldnt bear to be straight up and down!!
Any curve-keeping tips would be appreciated!!! :heart:

Replies

• sazziecee
    Options
    I don't think it's possible really...

unless you are predisposed to keep your weight on your boobs and hips and not around the waist, then you will probably just end up being a slimmed version of the shape you are now.

weight (generally) comes off all-over, it's not possible to lose it selectively.

Exercise may do a little bit, in making your waist more trimmed and therefore your boobs may look bigger but won't create "real" curves. Not sure on specific exercises though sorry as I am concentrating on fat burning until I get smaller.

Ideally I would like my boobs to shrink but they never do (only went down 1 cup size after losing 2 stone) even though it's the first place women are "supposed" to lose it from. I would also like a waist as it's always nearly the same size as my hips (my hips are narrow I dont have a massive waist,lol) but I just never lose the weight where I want to!!
  • bodycon
    Options
    You're lucky! I hope I don't lose it from my boobs, I really wanna keep a feminine figure but trim down, I'm not overweight anyway but I wanna get in shape!!! :happy: