Exercise on a Games Console

Options
Hi all,

Just a quickie to find out what are the best "Games" for exercising on games consoles.

I currently use "My Fitness Coach" on the Wii and "UFC Trainer" on the Xbox Kinect.

I want to vary my workouts so any advice would be great.

Cheers
Frazer.

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I love the Wii Zumba and the Wii Fit Yoga- but must admit I have been cheating on my trusty wii with Barre 3 on line.
  • masterfit90
    Options
    GO ON XBOX GET A CAKE AND DONT MOVE ON MINECRAFT!!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST WAY TO LOSE WAIT!
  • beckyplummer
    beckyplummer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On days that you just want to walk.... Walk it out is great for the wii... It keeps track of how long and how far you go and how many calories you burn... and time seems to go by quickly with the music
  • masterfit90
    Options
    lol
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I liked EA Active Sports 2. But it's a pain with all of the accessories, and if you lose them, the game is basically worthless. But it's a nice little workout.
  • cherylzcv8
    cherylzcv8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I use the wii as my regular exercise routine,im currently playing Active 2,. It has upper, lower,cardio and full body workouts. you can make your own workouts or use the trainer generated workouts, im really enjoying this one, better than wiiFit or Sports
  • jmuller06
    jmuller06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm also using EA Sports Active 2 on my Wii. Honestly only bought it because I found it on clearance for $10 LOL I get a good workout and like it more than Wii Fit since it sets up workouts for me.
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I liked EA Active Sports 2. But it's a pain with all of the accessories, and if you lose them, the game is basically worthless. But it's a nice little workout.

This.

Especially the obstacle part.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii.

I use the exercises on WiiFit, I find the running, the steps, and the strength to be very helpful to me, plus they burn a good amount of calories if you're doing it correctly.
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love doing Zumba on my Wii. It holds me over between my regular classes. I also like Just Dance 3. Some days I can't sit still and feel like I have to dance, so I turn that on and burn some calories. So much fun.
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Any of the biggest loser games are awesome! I have jillian michaels fitness ultimatum, the biggest loser and my fitness coach
  • Wittybird
    Wittybird Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use these:-

Xbox Kinnect
    The biggest loser ultimate workout
    Zumba fitness
    Dance Central

Wii
    just dance
    wii fit plus
    EA Active Personal Trainer