I'm a newbie to this site :)

Options
Hello! My name is Stefanie. I will turn 31 on Feb 22nd. I have been married for almost 12 years to a great guy and I have 5 kids, 4 girls and a baby boy. I just found out about this site from somewhere else on the world wide web. I do hope to gain lots of knowledge about losing and maintaining the weight I have. I have tried many diets and have tried keeping my meals in moderation. None of which has worked. So here I am...eventually I am hoping to lose 50 lbs. I know Rome wasn't built in a day, and I know that my weight loss will not be done in a day either. I am here for friendship and support as well as good ol' conversation. Thanks for having me :)

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Welcome :-) if I can help at all let me know!
  • clarabell38
    Options
    Hi im a newby to, only been on ere 2 wks an really enjoying it so if u fancy a chat or any tips just add me :)
    Clare :)
  • Rivalee
    Options
    The main way this works is that you logs *everything* you eat *every* day. Don't kick your self if you miss a day while building the habit, just log in again as soon as you remember. It's a great site, and has helped a lot of us reach goals that bring a smile to our healthier faces :happy:
  • chrissy7
    chrissy7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a newbie too. I've tried everything you can imagine. This site seems really helpful and everyone seems very supportive. I'm hoping to lose 90lbs. At 2lbs per week I should reach my goal by the nd of the year. Wish me luck. And good luck to you!
  • Kmakksmom
    Options
    Thank you everyone for welcoming me! I really appreciate it :)