Hello

Options
Hello! My name is Sarah. I'm on here hoping to get down to 140lbs. I'm currently at 174lbs. I need to loose the weight to help my body heal from a car wreck from Sept 2007. I had been pretty busted up from the wreck and my leg will never be the same. Something under my dash cut my right ankle in half and shattered my knee. Since then I've been diagnosed with a bone infection that has given me horrible arthristis and joint pains. And to think I'm only 23 years old! I weighed about 145 when I got out of the hospital in 2007 because the food wasn't that great, but I've gained it all back now. Now I'm more determinded then ever to loose the weight and walk better than ever! (Was orginally thought to be in a wheel chair for life.)

Outside of that I enjoy things like cooking, reading, my cats & ferret, arts & crafts, and learning new things.

Replies

• LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sarah! I am sure you will find lots of success and support here. I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but it sounds like you have a great attitude and determination for this! You go girl! I wish you a lot of relief from pain, and happy success! :flowerforyou:
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Welcome Sarah! This is a great site for support and motivation. I'm so sorry to hear about the accident and your ongoing pain, you are much to young to have all that happen to you! Glad you made it through though and now we all get a chance to share in your weight loss success!
    Good luck!
    Hugs :flowerforyou:
  • TRThurston
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Sarah! You will definitely love it here! Lots of love and support and handy tools too. Good for you for being so strong and having such awesome goals. I am trying to lose a similar amount of weight as you so, I feel your desire! Best of luck to you! And stay strong! :D
  • irismoon
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! I've always been a big fan of chat forums. Glad to know others are helping each other out here. I can't wait be supportive to others as well. Support is one of the big helpers on diets and weight loss plans.