Newbie looking for support

Options
Hi,
I'm 52 years young, new to this website but definitely not new to dieting. In fact I'm very good at the dieting part, not so good at the keeping it off part. I need all the help I can get. I live in Castle Rock, CO and have 3 grown sons and 3 grandchildren with 1 on the way any day now. I lost a little over 65 pounds on Weight Watchers, then life happened, I quit going to meetings and put 40 pounds back on. Before i hit that all time high again I need to get back on track and get this weight back off. I need all the support I can get.

Replies

• bonniebgood
    bonniebgood Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 52 years young, new to this website but definitely not new to dieting. In fact I'm very good at the dieting part, not so good at the keeping it off part. I need all the help I can get. I live in Castle Rock, CO and have 3 grown sons and 3 grandchildren with 1 on the way any day now. I lost a little over 65 pounds on Weight Watchers, then life happened, I quit going to meetings and put 40 pounds back on. Before i hit that all time high again I need to get back on track and get this weight back off. I need all the support I can get.
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Options
    Welome...you will LOVE it here!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    well here we are a great support group welcome and you will LOVE it here!!!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hello Bonnie,

It is all about making great decisions 90% of the time.

The other 10% is cheeseburgers :tongue:

Welcome friend.

~Namaste
  • spartysue
    spartysue Posts: 29
    Options
    Greetings and welcome! This is a great site! I too have done the dieting thing for years (lost 90 on WW), always gaining it back. Now I'm committed to losing it for good!! Feel free to drop me a note anytime! We can encourage each other!
    Sue:happy:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie and welcome. You are gonna love this site. So much info and great people. I'm gonna be 50 in Nov so this is the time for me to get it right. Ask anythin here and someone will have the answers or will find them for you. Good luck and enjoy.
  • Jaxxx
    Jaxxx Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello I am new as well this site is PERFECT for support ... also the charts are wonderful... Good luck I look forward to talking to you soon ...

65684.png
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome, Jax:flowerforyou: and Bonnie:flowerforyou: , you will love this site! The support is amazing!