Lose weight from thighs and legs in 2 months

Options
Hi , I am 5'5'' tall female.. And my weight is 108.8 ......I am 25 now..
Yes, I out to look skinny, but all my body weight is on my thighs and butt!
I have extremely thin hands and my vital stats are as follows

Bust-31.2
Abs-26
Waist-32
Hips-38
Thighs-20

So u see you cant really call me skinny.My weight hangs on the glutes and it looks so ugly! I do have a large hipbone but I want to look skinny.. Now I have a wedding to attend and I want to lose my pounds .. I am not allowed to diet......... Please please help me! I dont have the stamina to do tough push ups either!!! Please help!!!

Does Jillian michales 30 day shred help?

Replies

• letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Your BMI is 18. You're underweight. I suggest you work on your body confidence and choose some clothes for the wedding that flatter your tiny waist.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Not being a woman, those measurements don't mean a TON to me, but I think I kinda get the picture... all your weight is in your waist, butt, and hips, which is pretty normal.

2 suggestions...

1) try doing some strength training, especially your arms, shoulders, and lats while increasing your cals a bit. In time it should help even out the proportions.

2) I'm guessing yoru body fat % is pretty low, so trying to lose more probably isn't the best place to start (though not knowing you, that's hard to say for sure). I'd do some heavy lifting and focus on training those areas - squats, deadlifts, and lunges should help tighten up those trouble areas.

As always, make sure your diet is in check. Your body needs fats, carbs and protein for all kinds of good things like hormone regulation, energy, muscle support, etc. Make sure you are getting enough of each.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have the pear body shape, you will have that at every weight unless you get breast implants. Your thighs are already small. I say your best bet is to start lifting weights to build muscle. If you do workouts that focus on your back and shoulders, you may broaden out there a bit and look more balanced. You do not need to lose any more pounds!

FYI I am 5'5" as well with 21" thighs, and I think my thighs are perfect.
  • dlzal
    dlzal Posts: 7
    Options
    +1 for strength training.

Check out "The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess"
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    Thank you for the support.

Yeah my weight is normal but here is the thing.
    I have saddlebags on my butt and thighs..Plus dimples!It makes me feel so uncomfortable. It is there in my family, but I want to get rid of it somehow...!!!!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support.

Yeah my weight is normal but here is the thing.
    I have saddlebags on my butt and thighs..Plus dimples!It makes me feel so uncomfortable. It is there in my family, but I want to get rid of it somehow...!!!!

Genetics are tough to beat... dedicate yourself, be patient and it'll happen.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Bust-31.2
    Abs-26
    Waist-32
    Hips-38
    Thighs-20

So u see you cant really call me skinny.My weight hangs on the glutes and it looks so ugly! I do have a large hipbone but I want to look skinny.. Now I have a wedding to attend and I want to lose my pounds .. I am not allowed to diet......... Please please help me! I dont have the stamina to do tough push ups either!!! Please help!!!

Lots of people have seen success with Jillian Michaels. It's a good place to start for beginners.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I think you are probably fine, but I also have that pocket of fat on the back/side of my thighs where my thighs meet my butt. And it drives me nuts. So I can get that aspect of your post.

I am doing Jillian Michael's 30DS. I am doing Day 10 day. And those pockets of fat have started to surrender. So yes, it does help. Also, she has a DVD called "No More Trouble Zones" that would help with that specific area.

But as part of my PSA: Please love yourself and who you are.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options

Bust-31.2
    Abs-26
    Waist-32
    Hips-38
    Thighs-20

I'm quite sure there is no fat left to lose. You need a good all body weight lifting program and you certainly do not need to be on a calorie deficit. You need to eat enough to have the energy for a good workout. It takes time to build muscles, especially if you are female. Lifting weights is KEY. Start now and keep it up for the rest of your life. I recently had my DXA scan done and at 51.5 years of age I have the bone density of a super athletic 30 year old. That is a direct result of lifting for over 30 years. Now if that is not scientific proof that lifting weights keeps you younger I don't know what is! Also, I believe it is why I look younger than I am. If you want to be healthy and stay young and have the best chance at a good quality of life when you are older like me, start lifting now and do it forever. Just 3 days a week for an hour is all it would take.

This is what made my legs look good;

I now put weight lifting first and cardio second, but I still do cardio (mainly running). I change up everything all the time. My running is sometimes long easy runs, sometimes HIIT, sometimes shorter medium pace runs. My weight routine changes each day, each week, light circuits, heavy low rep sets, pyramids, a little bit of splits, constantly changing it up. I mostly do a lot of full body workouts with a lot of leg work. In addition to DL's and Squats I do Bulgarian Split Squats, Lunges, Reverse lunges, Curtsey lunges, Step Ups, Crossover Bench Step Ups, and a Lunge Matrix. And then I constantly change up the routine with Circuits, Intermittent Super Sets, Fibonacci Pyramids, X-sets, Progress Venus Pyramids, and some splits, everything a variety of Strength, Hypertrophy, and Endurance.

You need to develop some healthy habits, changing too many things at once is too hard for most people. Pick on thing and get it to stick, then pick another, and so on.

Even if there was fat to lose you can't spot reduce fat. The body drops it when and where it wants to.
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    Hi Thank you for your reply. It isnt that mythighs are huge, but whatever fat is there in it is wobbly.. it hangs down till my knees:)
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    Wow! I am amazed by your pictures! So it is possible! wow! I shal follow your advice
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    I am overwhelmed by everyone's support!! I wish I had joined this earlier!!