Need some motivation here! Friends too!!

Options
Looking for some friends here to keep me motivated along the way. I would like to loose about 25lbs.

Heidi

Replies

• QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tracy and need to lose a total of 65-70 lbs or so. I have 49-54 to go. Feel free to add me as your friend. Wishing you all the best success!
  • kayc06
    kayc06 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey Heidi,
    I'm rather new to this too! My goal is to drop 30lbs. Feel free to add me as well. Good luck
  • asra425
    asra425 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am sort of new to this. I was using MFP when I was pregnant to count carbs (I was diabetic) and calories to be sure I was eating right and still gaining weight. Now I am at the other end. I had the baby (she is adorable) and now I cannot seem to get the weight off. I have about 20 to go still to get to my pre-preg weight and it just does not want to come off! Looking for some support and friends to help me along my way....
  • CGreen97
    Options
    Hi Heidi
    I have been doing this for about 4 weeks now (losing 9lb) and haven't really made the most of the support available.
    I have approx 112lb to lose (doesn't seem possible).
    Feel free to add me as a friend as i have yet to make any friends on here too.
    Good luck x
  • janjoy50
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I want to lose at least 56 lbs
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Love motivating people! Best of luck in your journey!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Hi!!! feel free to add me too!! :)
  • vheyde
    vheyde Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! Best of luck in your new journey to become the best you that you can be! I have lost 20lbs this month...I would like to lose another 80lbs. I have lots to lose, plus I quit some habits (pop being #1)...which is why I have lost so quickly. Feel free to add me as well! We can motivate each other!!! :happy: