130's Club

Options
(If there is already a 130's club, someone stop me now!)
For those of you in the 130 weight range. I linger all around the 130's for what seems like years now. 137 one month, 133 the other, sometimes even 131. But im over it! I want OUT of the 30's!
Anyone else want to join me for support, questions, and chitchat?!

I guess i'll start!
Im a 27 (just about to turn 28..eeekkk) stay at home mom, to three amazing, life changing, children! My husband (of 10 years on Valentines day! WOOHOO!) is in the Air force. We currently live in Okinawa Japan, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We only have 9 months left on the island, and the thought of leaving here, is killing me! I could stay here forever! And we all want to come back, when the time is right! Anyway...Thats a little about me...much more random blabber to come!

Replies

• Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am totally there with ya girl! I am alwaying lingering around 131-135. It's so weird, because I am happy and healthy but always striving to be in the 120's. I think I resort back to years when I could weigh 125 and not have to put any effort into it! Now, I have to work to stay in the 130's.

The key to all of this is WORKING OUT :sad: . I don't think that I would be unhappy at 132 if I was toned and confident in a swimsuit... I'm just so much better about dieting than working out- its terrible!! Anywho... I am at 130.5 this morning actually (wahoo!!). I would kill to get in the 120's! Its just very difficult. In fact, I think the last time I hit 120s was when I had the flu :laugh: But we can do it- I appreciate your enthusiasm!!

I am 24 years old and engaged to get married March 2011 (no set date yet... just an assumption). I live in South Florida and love it too! We just moved over a year ago from Iowa- its a big, wonderful change. I joined MFP because I am really trying to improve my health habits and someday figure out a way to get myself in a routine and lifestyle of working out.
  • CourtneyTree
    Options
    Even though there are only two of us...Want to share measurements!?
    I just took mine today for (I think) the first time ever! lol...

I am only really interested in working out...AKA..making smaller my upper thighs, arms and hips...

Hips= 35.5 (which I feel is a huge number!!!! eeekkkk)
    Arms = 11.75 (hate my big arms!)
    Upper thighs = 22.5 (yuck)
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm about 138...would LOVE to be back in the 120's again. I'm 5'4, 24 years old. Getting married in May, so this is my TRUE motivation to get slimmer by the wedding, and then even more so afterwards in time for summer!

Waist - 28

Hips - 37

Breast - 36

Upper Thigh - 21.5

Arms - 9.75
  • Addie378
    Addie378 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to start this again? I’m about 134 pounds and really want to get out of it!