Newbie on this forum :-)

Options
Hi!

A couple of friends at the gym recommended this site as I keep going back to Slimming World but just am plain old bored with it. I've been reading about calorie counting and seeing their results and as thinking that sounds a bit easier.

I've been using the food diary feature for filling in and it's great! And that there's an app for my phone that will sync with my account...love it.

I'm getting married next September in Mauritius and I want to be a bride in a small slinky dress...got my first fitting in January so am aiming for some off by then at least.

Thanks for all your support and advice in advance, it's great to know I'm not the only one on this journey. I need to get my diabetes (insulin dependent) back on track and be the person I want to be...

Jo x

Replies

• kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! feel free to add me! I love this site - I always keep coming back to it.
  • tnteach2
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to this site. My daughter recommended it to me. I have gradually gained weight over the past 10 years due to a variety of health issues that have made it difficult to exercise. I currently need to lose 50 pounds in order to be at a healthy weight. Now that I am able to exercise carefully, I think I can do it, but need some support to keep me on track. Please feel free to add me to your friend list.