Has anyone ever done the Reset by Usana?

Options
I just ordered the Reset plan by Usana. I'm normally not into any "fad" or crash diets, but I've heard good things about this one and know people with real results. I've been craving sugar ever since my daughter was born (it started during pregnancy). This plan will supposedly level-out my glycemic index. Just wondered what folks out there had to say about it...

:smile:

Replies

• jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I haven't ever tried that specific plan, but overall I think that a multi-vitamin would help instead of buying expensive programs....and to be honest all Usana did for me was give me expensive and radioactive-looking pee...

With that being said, I do hope that this program works for you. I still have some of my pills left after I bought a huge package though....
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yes, about 6 years ago. Didn't do anything for me except leave me hungry and out $100.
  • CricutErin
    Options
    How did it end up going for you? My fiance and I are going to start it tomorrow. I try to stay to 1230 calories a day normally and thats how much the shakes/bar/fruit&veggie is. I think my Fiance is going to have more results since he usually eats much more calories.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread and I don't expect anyone to respond but I'm doing this right now. It's been one day and i'm over 2 lbs down. day one down, 4 more to go. for me it's a hardcore choice like quitting smoking cold turkey because i'm addicted to food. i feel stronger today than yesterday tho!
  • bennao
    bennao Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you!. I'm on day 3 and I'm down 3.5 pounds. Just drink lots of water with the bars. I hope this breaks my sugar cravings but I'm feeling pretty positive. Good luck.