Funny NSV

Options
Late in a hurry - I grabbed a pair of pants I had given up wearing because I could NOT get them to fasten up

I pulled the waist band together searching blindly for the button to button-hole connection

Not finding it at all - I looked down to see it was inches back I was still trying to force the pants to fit but they are like 4" too big

LOL

Replies

• conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good one! Congrats!
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    I will add to that!!!! I have lost 52 pounds over the past two years. I tried on a historical dress that was custom made for me last week. It is now eight inches too big in the waist. I about fainted. I knew my tummy was big-but gosh--I am happy for you. I have found that losing it around your middle and in the face is what folks notice. Also so much healthier. Way to go!!!!
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    That is great! Love it! Congrats!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!!!!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job! that's an awesome NSV
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!
  • ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I have a pair of jeans that I broke in perfectly like 5 year ago, then got too big to wear. I've been saving them. Soon, I hope.

Btw. What does NSV actually stand for?
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Well done, must have been a wonderful feeling!

^^ NSV is a non-scales victory, hoping I have some soon!!
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love it!! :)
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    congrats on your NSV
  • lilteepot
    Options
    Btw. What does NSV actually stand for?

Non-Scale Victory. :)
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    wow! Congrats!!!

I recently ordered a tutu for a roller derby game that I was asked to wear a costume for... I measured everything, ordered the tutu, got it 3 weeks later and it was so big I couldn't get it to stay up! Sent it back to tailor it down some, got it back last week and it is too big again! I love losing ... but man-oh-man is it getting expensive in clothing! LOL
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    GREAT NSV!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I bet that was a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!