First time on line.

Options
Hi Everyone,
I'm Amanda, aged 45 and want to be SLIM. :-)
Ive been using MFP on my mobile for a couple of months, weight is coming off albeit slowly, but only have 9 lbs to go. ( Got to fit into my wedding dress)
This is the first time I've logged onto the site and am surprised by the support on here. Will be logging on more often as well as using my phone.
Good luck everyone on your weight loss journeys. x

Replies

• SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you Amanda, you got this! Easy! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    welcome! I'm new too but have found that connecting with folks on the website is really helpful, seeing what they're eating and how they're working out and what incredible progress everyone is making :) Good for you that you're reaching your goals! (And congrats on the upcoming wedding!)
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too!
    Yeah the support on here is really good!
    Even if it's just someone commenting on how you done an awesome job and saying well done to you for working out, spurs you on!

Hope you reach your goal and I am sure you will look amazing in your wedding dress! :D

x
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for all the comments, we will all get to our goal weights, am determined. Have a great evening everyone. x