ChaLEAN Extreme!

Options
I just finished ChaLEAN Extreme day 1 and am doing a BeachBody Challenge. How would I log my exercises on here? And if anyone else would like to join me and has just started ChaLEAN add me! I would love to have some people to talk about it with.

Replies

• dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 yesterday (October 1) as well! I use a HRM to log it; however, I also dont really need to worry about how many calories I burned as I dont eat back my exercise calories...they are already figured in to my calorie budget. As long as I work out 3-5 days a week my calories are the same every day.
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I used a HRM
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Are you asking how to figure calories burned or how to just enter the workout? In case you are wanting to know how to enter the workout, I would do a "add exercise" then hit "search." Then when it comes up as "no results found" then you can click on "add an exercise to database." Then just type in "Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1" or whatever workout you did and either estimate calories burned, use Heart rate monitor, or do a search online to see what other people burn during the workout to get an average. For most of those workouts, I think 6-7 calories per minute would be a good estimate.

And good luck btw! Great workout program. Love Chalene.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Get an HRM. Worth every penny.