Shoe Problems!!

Options
I'm 30 years old and have the feet of a child!! Unfortunately my feet never grew up and I wear around a 5 in womens. My feet are not only small, but also narrow and it has become impossible to find shoes that work for me. I've tried kids shoes and they do not have the support needed for my work outs. I do alot of circuits with sprints, weight training, and dance. Does anyone know of a shoe that runs small and is a great cross trainer????

Replies

• johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i don't know of any shoe, but i would suggest going to your local running store, and get fitted for a good shoe. Doesn't seem like you are running, but they should have a shoe that will be a good fit.
  • Chrissiecurit
    Chrissiecurit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i don't know of any shoe, but i would suggest going to your local running store, and get fitted for a good shoe. Doesn't seem like you are running, but they should have a shoe that will be a good fit.

^^^^ This! I am in the same boat! I wear a size 5 (sometimes a 5 1/2). I have just started running and went to my local running shoe store and picked up some Saucony Omni running shoes. They suggest a half size bigger so I ended up with a 6 which fit perfect. They are so comfortable and give me the support I need (I am a moderate pronator). But they have sneakers for other than just running.
  • kekeholleywood
    kekeholleywood Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks for the help!! I hadnt gone to the running store yet because I just assumed they were going to put me in a running shoe (which i do not want) but nice to know they carry other kinds :)