Anyone in the 275 lb range ?

Options

Replies

• TheCurvyGamble
    TheCurvyGamble Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just weighed myself at 275 lbs a few minutes ago and i am very serious about losing this weight. Just 6 years ago i weighed 115 lbs! My goal is at least 130 lbs. Feel free to add me and ill be here for you if you are for me!
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That was my starting weight. I am still a work in progress. This is my story (I actually just posted it today)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/120weeks/view/me-morbidly-obese-obesity-class-ii-obesity-class-i-429019
  • AYES900
    AYES900 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started at 295 and am currently at 279lbs on my way to 250lbs!! Lets keep the motivation going!!
  • 276NoMore
    276NoMore Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That was my starting weight. I am still a work in progress. This is my story (I actually just posted it today)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/120weeks/view/me-morbidly-obese-obesity-class-ii-obesity-class-i-429019

Awesome blog 120weeks. Very practical no-nonsense words of wisdom. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing. :)
  • krenlw
    krenlw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started at 295. :noway:
  • newmanmb463
    newmanmb463 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm at exactly 275 right now... On my way from 310 to my first goal weight of 250. Things have really slowed lately, but I'm going to push through it. Good luck to you!
  • 276NoMore
    Options
    Looking for friends who are (or have been) at the 275 lb range and who have made a commitment and a plan for losing weight. :)
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I started logging at 270. I did start the year off at 300 or more. I'm now down to 238. You can do it.
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Well, right now I weigh 321 so my boat is a little bit bigger than yours (I started at 353). But I'm heading your way sooner rather than later if you'd like to add me.
  • 276NoMore
    Options
    If you're in the 275 lb range, hope to become friends and travel on this great journey together. :)
  • JLgettinghealthy
    JLgettinghealthy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i'm currently 264, but i started at 292. let's be friends! :)
  • TheCurvyGamble
    TheCurvyGamble Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to have friends who weigh about 275 and who: 1. are serious about losing weight; 2. will share hopes/positive ideas and struggles, etc. Just need some friends who are in the same boat as me.

I am 281 and I just got back on MFP and am determined to try my hardest at losing this weight and giving myself a year to see where i get. I am will to encourage and help in any way i can and looking for serious friends to help and encourage me as well. Feel free to add me if serious about helping each other reach our goals!
  • jgreeley68
    Options
    Just started mfp today!! I'm at 275! ughhhh... That's ok, it's go time!! Feel free to add me! We're all in this together!! Let's do this!!
  • tomservo
    Options
    252 lbs. More than happy to take this voyage with you. On that boat you speak of :-)

Been up and down for the last 20 years - lowest was 147 lbs, am currently the heaviest I've ever been.

I've set myself 12 months to get to 154 lbs.

Feel free to add me.
  • dsett
    dsett Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    280 add me guys
  • elizcarman
    Options
    I started at 284.5 and have lost 38 lbs since September. Always looking for new friends on this journey!
  • 276NoMore
    Options
    I am so truly sorry to you all who just posted here recently. This post originally ran 3 months ago. I currently am not accepting new friends but in the future (maybe in 3 months time) I may be accepting more friends. Perhaps one of you can post another topic for the 275 lb range. I wish you all well in your journey - you can DO IT, just continue to BELIEVE (every day) that it can be done :)
    Edit: Also, maybe you can send friend requests to each other? (just a thought)
  • sandysandmeyer
    Options
    Hi! I'm at about 275 lbs. Sad to say it's the heaviest I've ever been. I'm tired of it and want to change. My husband is doing this too, but would love to meet some ladies in the same boat so we can support each other.
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You already have a squillion replies, but if you are still looking for friends, add me. I started at 323 in July and an 233 now. Not exactly in your target range, but close. I have 60 to go to hit a healthy BMI so will be around a lot longer :)
  • Abztract1
    Options
    I started at 298 and I am currently at 245. If it wasnt for My Fitness Pal and Runtastic (used on walking mode) has made it easier and more fun to drop the weight. You canbadd me if you like. :)