Starting over....again UGH!

Options
Im starting over after having little success. Im really hoping to get back on track this time. Im hoping a fresh start with help. I work 12-8 which makes being consistent very difficult. Just trying to find my way. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• zaxon688
    Options
    It's all good, I am starting over since about a month ago.
    Let try to keep it up this time :D
  • drh1111
    drh1111 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am with you. A year ago, I had lost 25 lbs and have gained 20 of it back. Forty lbs is my goal. Good luck to you.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    Glad you're back!
  • Eric7788
    Options
    Glad you're back!

Thanks Jacki :love:
  • mlynwyn
    mlynwyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im starting over after having little success. Im really hoping to get back on track this time. Im hoping a fresh start with help. I work 12-8 which makes being consistent very difficult. Just trying to find my way. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    heeeey dont say its difficult!! I work in the medical field 12-15 hr shifts..i work more than the doctor does..haha!!! if i can do it and everyone else can do it you can do it too!!! Never say NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change takes time so i hope your in it to win it buddy!! Theres alotta great people on here who inspire me! So lets do this! whooo!!!! Get Motivated!!
  • ericjustin1977
    ericjustin1977 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey man, just have to keep busting through! i have messed up a few times this week and i just keep getting on the horse!!!! good luck and we're here for you!