Looking for support!!!

Options
lynnw24
lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Lynn and I am new to MyFitnessPal. I have been using it for a month now and I have already lost 12 pounds. I still have so far to go but hoping to get some support from other people. I know what I am supposed to do and I have dieted in the past and have lost over 125 pounds in 13 months before!! But gained it all back after my mother in law died 3 years ago. I need that kick in the butt everyone else needs and hopefully someone can give it to me!!

Replies

• HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynn, I am tara. Feel free to add me. Best of Luck on your journey.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Add me if you'd like!
  • missjazzyfe
    Options
    Twelve pounds is a really awesome start. Add me?
  • Jason_Patrick
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!
  • Chilasianlady
    Chilasianlady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm look for support too! I haven't been able to get in the right mind set to really focus on losing weight. I keep saying I'm going to do it but I some how sabotage my efforts. I'm tired of it and I think I just need the motivation and support. Add me please!!
  • ewies84
    ewies84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great start with 12 pounds! Add me if you'd like! :-)
  • jshaen
    jshaen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am new also by a couple of weeks. Just hit me yesterday that I really gotta kick this thing in the *kitten*. So I can help you along the way and we can kick this together!!
  • suzqmf
    suzqmf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love for you (and anyone else) to add me! I have an open diary and I'm on every day!!
    Congrats on your weight loss thus far!!

Suzanne