Need some friends in Winston Salem, NC

Options
Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Michelle and I am 34 years old mom with 2 children. My children's names are Brennan 6 yrs old and Kaylin 3 yrs old. We just moved to Winston Salem last year and have yet to make any friends. I would love to make some friends for motivation/support and to have some playdates with the kids! I need to lose 10 lbs before my upcoming surgery in August. I am getting my diastasis recti (split ab muscles) repaired. I have a stomach that looks 4-5 months pregnant and this surgery is the only thing that will put my abs back in its place.

So if you live in Winston Salem, NC and need a friend, send me a message!!! Thank you for reading!

Replies

• aimeeleo
    aimeeleo Posts: 22
    Options
    I am 38 and RN. Just move to the area 1 month ago. I have 3 children; the youngest is 4. I had the same procedure 12/5/2011.
    Let me know if you have any questions. Still trying to figure out Winston.
  • crownedbee
    crownedbee Posts: 10
    Options
    I've lived in Winston all my life. My H and I are struggling with infertility, so we don't have any kids yet. If you have any questions about anything, let me know. You're welcome to friend me if you'd like.
  • bktrini
    bktrini Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I live in WS. Is there a MFP group that meets up?
  • michspor
    Options
    Hello,
    I do not know of a group that meets up. I work out at the YMCA on Robinhood if you are ever interested in taking a class or working out together.
    Michelle
  • michspor
    Options
    I am 38 and RN. Just move to the area 1 month ago. I have 3 children; the youngest is 4. I had the same procedure 12/5/2011.
    Let me know if you have any questions. Still trying to figure out Winston.

Where did you have your tummy tuck done? did you have drains put in? Are you happy you did it still? Any info you can tell me would be great!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I live in Winston Salem, NC! I am 25 and a SAHM to a 20 month old. Feel free to add me :)