WEIGHT LOSS

Options
BEFORE USING MFP WHAT METHOD OF DIETING WORKED WELL ENOUGH FOR YOU TO PRODUCE 10 OR MORE POUNDS OF WEIGHT LOSS.

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers point system is how I did it PRIOR to having my son... honestly I think the program works and works well, I just didn't want to do it and counting calories HERE has helped me a lot.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    SAME HERE!!! Weight Watchers...went to meetings and all but, after having the muchkin, we didnt really have the $$ to blow on the program so, decided that doing it the old-fashion way by counting calories and exercising was a better way to go. It is easier when you have accountability, like in WW, and this site allows you to be accountable for what you do or dont do! :-)
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    In 2007 I tried The South Beach Diet....I weighed 191 lb and dropped down to around 170lb. guit the diet because the low carb thing made me sick and gained back 15 lbs. Stayed at around 185lb and last year I did the Flat Belly Diet and dropped down to 165lbs. got bored with it and gained back 12lbs and in July I found MFP. :)

:drinker:
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    MFP has really taught me that EVERY CHOICE MATTERS and I think I will honestly log for the rest of my life. I have tried every yo-yo, quack, don't eat this-eat a ton of that diet and nothing has EVER worked for me. My husband was deployed to Iraq 5, almost 6 years ago just after our only daughter was born, and depression caused me to almost STOP eating :cry: And yes...it's true...he came home 9 months later and I gained every single ounce plus some back within about 2 months. No 'diet' works in my opinion. It is all about making decisions aaaallllllllll day everyday.
  • LeslieC1970
    Options
    Weight Watchers and Scarsdale Medical Diet.
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Eating better and exercising...I learned these things before coming to MFP. The only thing I didn't do before was count calories and watch my intake quite as closely and I lost about 28 lbs before coming here a month ago.
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Eating relatively healthy but mostly sticking to a strict Lifting & Cardio regime and dropped my pregnancy gain of 38 lbs...since joining MFP I have only lost about 5lbs but have lost ALOT of inches. I now log my foods and monitor what I eat and have gone back to Lifting heavy.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    BEFORE USING MFP WHAT METHOD OF DIETING WORKED WELL ENOUGH FOR YOU TO PRODUCE 10 OR MORE POUNDS OF WEIGHT LOSS.

Eating (mostly) healthy food when I'm hungry and stopping when I'm full, along with regular exercise.