Weight Gainers?

Options
Hello,

I know most are here to reach their weight loss goals, but Are there any individuals trying to gain weight? My purpose is to systematically add 11 pounds. I have increased my calorie intake while keeping a steady workout routine. Any friends who would like to add suggestions, or anyone who wants to donate their unwanted lbs to me, I will friend you siphoned your extra lbs :-D

Replies

• JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I don't care so much about the weight, just want to add muscle and lose fat. What training are you doing?
  • akiliholmes
    Options
    I am doing the insanity workout. Problem (depending how you look at it) is that I burn almost 500 calories with each workout 6 times a week. What about yourself?
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    same here. you can add me.
  • harnzen
    Options
    I'm trying to gain weight, too. I've had trouble keeping weight on all my life. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and not gaining as much weight as my doctor would like, so I've got some pretty good motivation now.
  • cwanek726
    cwanek726 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ha! I'd be happy to donate my unwanted lbs!
  • JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am doing the insanity workout. Problem (depending how you look at it) is that I burn almost 500 calories with each workout 6 times a week. What about yourself?

Have you read much on EliteFTS.com or TNation? If you want to put on muscle mass, there's a ton of information there. Unfortunately, Insanity isn't going to help you gain muscle mass. If you want to pack on mass you need to lift heavy and eat big. There are tons of hypertrophy programs out there. You look pretty lean, so if you want to put on mass and stay lean, check out Heavy Duty CBL on DangerouslyHardcore.com. If you haven't done much heavy weight training, Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength is always a good way to lay a foundation.

I'm doing Carb Bacloading with a modified Shockwave Protocol. I'm trying to serve two masters right now as I'm preparing to be Rocky for Halloween (my buddy being Drago) and do a powerlifting meet on the same day as the party. Good luck to you.
  • blondie1471
    blondie1471 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    lol