supportive friends needed! :)

Options
So I have been on here for a while and kind of fell off the wagon due to vacations, family issues, injuries and pretty much life and Im getting my head back in the game and ready to kick some butt. I would love to have some awesome supportive friends that will be there to motivate and encourage me while I do the same in return. I have a few friends on my list right now that have been awesome so wanted to add more great people!

Im slowly starting to get back into working out by doing ripped in 30. After a little bit I plan on doing the c25K program (for those that dont know its a couch 2 5K running program) and then signing up for the gym to do some strength training. I just want to ease back into working out so I dont get hurt or burnt out before I can really get into it.

If you want to help me with my journey and want a new friend to help you with yours feel free to add me.

Thanks!

Replies

• julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is pretty much whats going on with me too - lets keep each other motivated :)
  • jeannicoleau
    jeannicoleau Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I am always there to support others on their journey.:smile:
  • ewegner
    ewegner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im on here everyday and know how great support can help :)

Liz
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm just getting back into the swing of things too. I started c25k this week.
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for two months now :) I'm on here everyday! Feel free to add.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me! :happy: I'm usually on here every day so I can definitely help support and motivate you! It really does help to have supportive friends on here! We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just getting back into this as well. I was doing pretty good and I have had some health problems but I'm struggling through them now and plan to pick back up on C25k week 9!
  • sabrenatyler
    Options
    Hi Ladies, today is my first day on this site and just like everyone else I have fallen off the wagon. I was doing so well going to the gym faithfully 4 times a week alternating between morning and night. Next thing I know my son snapped a photo of me when I wasn't looking and let's just say I wondered when did I stop looking in the mirror. So back to my healthy eating and exercising regularly I go. Motivation from others is always a plus. Hope to keep in touch with you all.
  • solaryellowtj
    solaryellowtj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! So glad to have some new friends to support and help support me! We all can do this and will do this! :)