peanut butter banana sandwich and water
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    1.22 lbs watermelon chunks & a banana

seriously? I'd be starving in an hour.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Giant salad with shredded romaine, sliced baby carrots, sliced avocado, kidney beans, onions, tomato, and red bell pepper. It was yummy!
  • SweetMe1
    SweetMe1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Lunch is my toughest meal. Today I had 1 slice of bacon with 2 slices of tomato on 1 piece of lightly buttered multigrain toast and a cup of tea with Splenda and a splash of milk. Sometimes I have 2 oz cheddar cheese with 8 pieces of multigrain wheat thins and 20 grape along with an apple with 2 tbs peanut butter.

If I have time I make homemade soup--minestrone is one of my favorites now--and have 1/2 cup of that with 8 pieces of multigrain wheat thins.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    "Tomato Soup" Low sodium hot and spicy V8 with Italian Spices, and black pepper, and 1/4 cup of lentils for protein simmering in the crock pot
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    bbq wings and a cucumber
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    Spinach and black bean salad with 3 tbs of Italian dressing. YuM!
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    trader joes spinach & turkey wrap
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    1.22 lbs watermelon chunks & a banana

seriously? I'd be starving in an hour.

Me too! I had turkey on whole wheat bread with romaine, mustard and a bit of mayo. (then I had a couple Snickers mini, because, well......the Halloween candy is here....haha)
  • robkishere
    Options
    today for me is a nice kaiser bun and smoked turkey and a slice of Swiss cheese with mustard and light marg.
  • Chrissiecurit
    Chrissiecurit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken salad in a wheat wrap.
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    a salad, water, hummus and a few black bean chips...under 300 calories
  • michelledanny
    michelledanny Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sundried tomato turkey breast on flatout bread with avacado and lettuce and fat free pringles!! Yummy!
  • sscad
    sscad Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Spinach, strawberries, grapes, peaches, tomatoes, and grilled chicken seasoned with cinnamon and paprika, all topped off with some walnuts and honey. I call it my "Sweetie Salad" :happy:
  • dubster
    dubster Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1.5 cups fat free cottage cheese.... 3 cups veggie salad..... 20 grapes after a 30 min. lunch time bike ride....
  • tmgibson
    tmgibson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Chicken wrap - whole wheat tortilla, 3 oz chicken, romaine lettuce, 1 tbsp light ranch dressing and 2% cheddar cheese slice.
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Apple slices, Sweet Tango (175g) and Granny Smith (144g), dipped in Okios Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt (225g, or 1 c.); 282 cal., 52 carbs, 23g protein, 9g fiber, and 41g [healthy] sugars.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    It's very slow today at work, which is why I'm on here reading :laugh:

Eating a bunch of sliced raw veggies (red & green peppers, cherry tomatoes, etc) .... some hummus .... and a bottle of water .....

Cheers :drinker:
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    butternut squash/goat cheese/sage lasagna with a side salad and it was delicious!