Just 8 lbs away from ultimate goal!! (Pics)

Options
Well I started my journey in May of this year when I saw the scale said I weighed in at over 200 lbs... I was devistated. I decided then and there I was going to fix it... I counted calories, walked, and rode my bike. I drank TONS of water... and as of today I have lost 40+ lbs. Not bad for 4 months! I say + because I didnt keep track of my weight until a few weeks after I started...

I also didnt take pics from the beginning because I was so disgusted with myself... so here is what I do have! This pic brings tears to my eyes because of the transformation my body has taken...

I am currently 158 and 5'5". My goal is to be 150 lbs. I set my first goal at 165, I hit that.... then decided on a second of 155, so I have 3 lbs to go until I can meet that goal, my last and final goal is 150! Losing the weight has slowed a LOT... but I am not giving up and I know I can succeed!

I have went from a size 16 pants in womans, to a 11/12 in juniors in jeans, and a size 10 in dress pants....and from a XL/L top to a Medium. I have not lost anything in the breast area, which suprised me... Funny thing is... some of my shoes are too big! Its crazy how silly things lose weight, isnt it?? lol

Please do not hesitate to add me if you would like :)

183to158.jpg

Replies

• valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats.
  • jasha13
    jasha13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look awesome
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    Thanks guys! I feel great, and cannot wait to just hit that last goal and then I am on to enjoying my accomplishments and trying to mantain all my hard work!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    So incredible!!! Your story is my dream story :) You look so fit! Must feel like a million bucks :)
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such amazing success!!!
  • generik79
    generik79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Extremely happy for you! Here's to you getting through that last 8. I know the last several are hard, but you are so determined. You will get there. Keep it up!!!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. It has def not been easy, but to be able to sit back and see the results is a spectacular feeling. The last 8 seem to be taking FOREVER to come off, but I will not give up! Honestly, even if I dont lose the last lbs, I still am very pleased with my results. I dont want to be upset over 8 measly lbs. I feel like I have come so far, so its worth it to enjoy it!

Good luck to all of you!!!!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement, you should be very proud. Ironically, we have lost the same weight too.... I'm aiming for 133lbs.
  • neneokc
    Options
    Keep up the amazing job. I hope that you feel good. You look amazing.
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job! :bigsmile: Jealous of the tata factor. I have noticed mine are shrinking and I am only half way to my goal. :(
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    congratulations thats great dedication, you look great!! :smile: sent request, hope to hear from you soon :smile:
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING! Congrats on your success! You are definitely an inspiration - Will be sending a friend request (:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Its always an inspiration to read and see such great results. Thanks for posting :-)
  • Balsam1951
    Options
    You've done a good job losing, congradulations.
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you all for the congrats, and saying that I inspire or motivate you... I cannot believe I am hearing this! I never thought I would be the one motivating someone else... It feels amazing losing weight, but it feel more amazing hearing that I can inspire someone else to do something good for themselves....

Dedication has been a struggle, I probably could lose faster if I REALLY worked harder.... I am super proud of where I have come from and even prouder that I can support others... Please do not hesitate to talk with me or friend me... If I can motivate or encourage someone else, that just makes this weight loss journey all the more worth while...

Everyone keeps asking what I have done... Good old fashioned calorie counting and exercising... No video tapes, not Zumba, no magic pills...lol... I eat between 1200-1600 cal a day and walk, ride my bike, or work out on my total gym... I also do crunches and jog in place... This is how I have gotten where I am... I recently started doing vigorous "step ups" and jogging in place outside... I dont have a lot of money, so I never joined a gym,... plus I dont like everyone watching me... lol...

Please ask anything you want... I will help in anyway I can! Congrats to all of you in your weight loss and lets get this weight off!! :)
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    that's an inspiring change! your shoe size story is funny :) great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!