I ate all day I'm full and I'm still way under calories.

I'm still 700 calories under. I'm under my bmr and my mark for the day with exercise included. I have like 2 hours before bed and I'm not hungry. What do I do because I really don't want to eat??!!!!

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Don't eat. Listen to your body. It happens.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    start eating more calorie dense foods during the day so you don't end up with such a large deficit. nuts, almond/peanut butter, avocado, olive oil, etc are great ways to add easy calories and healthy fats to your day.
  • emmabooters
    emmabooters Posts: 23 Member
    I try to plan out my dinner ahead of time and put that down in my diary that way if there is going to be such a large deficit I can make it up through out the day. I guess I just severely miscalculated today.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    make it up tomorrow.
  • woogy1956
    woogy1956 Posts: 19 Member
    Please open your diary... I always go over and I am starving every day. Been on a plateau for 2 months because I can't stay within my calories. Seriously would like to see what people are eating that is filling them up. Thanks
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    You will possibly be extra hungry tomorrow...allow yourself to go over a bit. Do you eat a lot of veggies and fruits? When I do my huge salads the calories are low but the salad is very filling. I have learned to add nuts and seeds to jazz it up a bit and add some protein/fat.
  • emmabooters
    emmabooters Posts: 23 Member
    I am missing quite a bit of my fruits and veggies. I usually eat a lot of those as snacks at work. I'm completely swamped so I didn't eat my snacks like I usually would. My diary may not look the greatest but it is a lot better than my old eating habits so I'm still quite proud of that.